First off I would like to thank you all who made for the talk on Azure Key Vault at Alt.Net Sydney. I enjoyed giving the session and hope you liked it as well.
As a follow up to the talk, I thought of putting up a list of resources that will help you jump start with Azure Key Vault.
- If you don’t have an Azure Subscription yet, get a free Azure account with $200 credit or join the Visual Studio Dev Essentials to get monthly Azure credits and a lot more.
- The official documentation for Azure Key Vault is available here
- For a high-level overview and how to quickly get started with Key Vault, check out my MSDN Article.
- Check out various aspects of Key Vault, Authentication, using from ARM templates, etc. on this blog.
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Quickstart templates for Azure Key Vault. Check out more about Key Vault ARM templates.
- Azure Key Vault Explorer is an open source Windows standalone tool to manage secrets.
- TechEd talk on Azure Key Vault by the Program Manager
- Videos on Key Vault
- Get the powerpoint presentation
Thank you again for attending the talk. For any queries feel free to reach out to the Azure Key Vault MSDN forum or me. Hope this helps you to jump start on using Key Vault in applications you are building currently.